Monday, January 28, 2008

Talking to WHO?

Tonight we had read a story to the children, prayed with them, they had enjoyed their snack, and we had given them eight minutes to be in their beds. After a few minutes, I saw that the bathroom light was on so I went in there to see who was still up. As I walked into the bathroom, DaNae was standing in front of the mirror. I walked in and pointed to the clock and said, "You're supposed to be getting in bed". She said "I had to go to the bathroom". I said, "You weren't going to the bathroom when you were making faces in the mirror". She said, "I was talking to my twin sister!" I thought that I would burst out laughing. My, my, my!!! You just never know what is going to come out of their mouths.

4 comments:

tacomom said...

The funniest part is that she admitted it :) That is great that she doesn't feel embarrassed or inhibitted (sp?). Most kids would.

Jody J said...

That's hilarious! Glad you shared.

LaDonna said...

That girl's imagination is as big as Texas!!! She's hilarious, so prissy, and totally honest. She's definitely daughter-in-law material for me! ha!

Peggy B. said...

I remember one time when Rachel was little she had disobedient. Try correcting a child when on the inside you are dying laughing. I bet that's how you were. Kids are sooooo much fun!